Top Summer Destinations in India: India is a vast country in which every state has different hilly, coastal and central Indian places with different color and culture. The summer season in India is unmatched and in this season you can visit some of the most beautiful places in India. Here we are listing down some of the best places to visit in summer in India.
6 best tourist places – Top summer destinations in India
1. Mysore, Karnataka – Mysore is a cool place even in the summer season. In this city you can visit hill stations, wild animal sanctuaries, palaces and markets.
2. Darjeeling, West Bengal – Darjeeling is the best place for an experience. Here you can enjoy Tea Garden, Batasia Loop, Japanese Temple and Darjeeling Himalayan Railway.
3. Leh Ladakh, Jammu Kashmir – The spectacular view from here is Chandratal Lake, Dal Lake, Nubra Valley, Khundrum Paisar Bagh. The weather here is hot but it is cold at night, due to which the weather here makes its own identity.
4. Manali, Himachal Pradesh – Manali is a beautiful and romantic place. Here you can enjoy Himachali Rajmahal, Changota, Hadimba Devi Temple and Solang Ghat.
5. Kerala, South India – Kerala is the most attractive state of India. In this serene state, you can enjoy several places like Coastal places, Chauthara Ghat, Munnar, Thekkady, Athirapalli.
6. Orissa – Orissa is a wonderful state in Southern India. In this state you can find many religious places like Konark Temple, Jagannath Temple, Dolera Temple, Puri.
These were some of the best places to visit in India that you can visit during the summer season. Apart from all these places, you will also find many more beautiful places in India. So, add these places to your list the next time you plan to travel with your family or friends. You will have the best time of your life by visiting here and will enjoy the beauty of the places and peace of soul.
Before the trip, do a thorough research about the essential ingredients and places to eat outside as per your plan. During your travels, take care of your health as well and follow the local regulations of the places you visit.
In the end, you will return from your trip to India full of experiences, memories and new friends. You will enjoy this wonderful world of Indian soil and once here, you will not be able to find any other place in the world like this country.
read this also: best places to visit in india